Constantinos D. Aristidou
Lawyer – Legal Consultant
Constantinos is currently the Managing Partner of Democritos Aristidou LLC Law Firm. Following his studies in Greece and the UK and after a short work experience in two London city law firms, he returned to Cyprus late in the year 2000 and was qualified with the Cyprus Bar Association by the year 2001.
He has a broad experience in most of legal fields as he was working general practice for the first 7 years of his career while assigned a portfolio of approximately 250 -350 different cases every judicial year. From Litigation in all subjects of law to corporate, tax and real estate as well as investments, planning for super rich and preservation of wealth Constantinos is able to give advice and tailored made solutions to most of the issues he deals with.
Constantinos also run as a candidate for the European Parliament's Elections in the year 2014 and he served as a member of the Advising Committee of Ministry of Education for Private Schools and Institutions as well as a member of the Committee of the Technological University of Limassol. He is the author of numerous articles on real estate. He is also:
- Member of Cyprus Bar Association
- Member of International Bar Association
- Litigator of Association of Personal Injury Lawyers of UK No. 9336,
- Member of College of Personal Injury Law of UK
- Member of London Court of International Arbitration Young International Arbitrators Group YIAG
- Consultant of Legal Consultants and Disputes Resolution Center of Jordan
- Member of "THEMIS" a non-profitable company which organizes law seminars and other related events.