Board Room 1. Modern Town Planning.
Round table with participation of representatives of State Duma of Russian Federation, Cyprus Parliament, Moscow and St.Petersburg Governments, Municipalities of Limassol and Nicosia. Board Room 2. Listen, Compare and Ask Questions. Overview on property sales in 10-12 countries.
Experts from different countries known as competitors of Cyprus on attraction of foreign investments will have 5 minute presentations and answer the following questions:
- When it comes to promotion abroad what might be the slogan of your country? How does your country position itself? What does it say to potential foreign investors while inviting them to buy business or property there? What is the price per square meter in the center of the capital city? Residential properties. Commercial properties. What is the minimum price – in which projects? What is the maximum price and why?
- What is the price per square meter in residential and/or holiday areas? Examples of the most common and usual properties and prices.
- Please show the graph of price changes for the last 10 years for residential and commercial property.
- Please show the list of 5 foreign countries that are the first in buying property in your country.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of your country property market, compared to Cyprus?
- Your opinion on the property market in your country. Your forecast for the next 12-18 months.
Participants of this session will be able to ask questions to the speakers after the main presentations are over and share opinions on diversity of offers and opportunities. For local experts and guests from Russia, this session is a perfect opportunity to compare all options that are on the market. No advertising of specific projects is allowed during this session: each speaker will present his/her country in general.